Wednesday 11 November 2015

Constructive peer review of blog


In one of our weeks we got into pairs in class and looked through one an others blogs to see what they have done and what they could add or improve.
Here is the assessment criteria with my partners views about my blog so far. this is so I can work on stuff to improve my grade and what is missing. I found this task very helpful and seeing what everyone elses blog looks like, comparing and making sure they both have similar contents.
She said my layout of my blog and contents was good, make sure I blog more posts especially with more face charts and designs. 
To double check references, as I found this particularly hard to do in the correct way. However, she said my resources were good as well as quotes used.
Here are pictures of the sheet she followed: