Thursday 12 November 2015

Advice Notes from peers



I did a presentation with showing my face charts and talking about where I got my inspirations from, I was a little thrown off with the ladies in waiting at this point and was slightly unsure and unprepared for the presentation but my peers were so helpful and they knew what I wanted to achieve with my work, so they gave great pointers on how to achieve this. I found this very daunting at first but then I felt comfortable with them giving me constructive criticism and I worked from it and put it into action.

A lot of them said to use Amy Winehouse as a inspired personality so I researched more into her and found it was a perfect fit with my lady in waiting Anne Vavasour. I learned from these notes from my peers and felt I took this all in and it reflects in my work progression.  
I felt happier after the presentation and talking with my peers and Sharon. 

A picture of my peers advice notes




No comments: