Thursday 5 November 2015

Analogous Face Chart



ANOTHER.FACE.CHART.DESIGN

This is one of my Analogous face charts I designed, playing around with different techniques and brushes and products and blending. I wanted a heavy eye make-up look, to represent a mask to reflect the mysteriousness, troubled and secretive lady in waiting Anne Vavasour and the personality of Amy Winehouse. Amy Winehouse always had heavy eye make-up and she influenced me with that also and both of their personality traits incorporated. 

I loved the effect of the yellow and orange, even though looking at my design, I had wished I used darker shades of colours instead of bright colours as I feel this doesn't represent them too well, these colours are too upbeat and happy to really reflect them both.



No comments: