Wednesday 7 October 2015

First Face Chart


This was my first face chart design, we were given the task to play around with the products and brushes in our kits. I really wanted to see how the cream foundations worked on our face charts, I found it a little tricky to blend the product in, but once I got there I was pleased with the outcome of the base.
I used the supra color green and light green mixed together and applied to the eye lids, I found this product easier to manage and mould in, however, it doesn't dry as quick and tended to smudge easily. However, I loved the colour of these two mixed and the flicked across the eye area with the use of my flat eye shadow brush to create the smudges.

I created the contour with the cream foundation palette also, I loved the definition and the look of this and adding the green lips with the supra color gave the look a bold, intense look, especially by finishing it off with the black lashes created by the supra color in black.

I enjoyed practicing on the chart and this is a great start off to better face charts in the future!



No comments: