Monday 14 December 2015

Peer Review


Peer Review

I was happy with my design my partner carried out, it was exactly as I expected with great base and blending of the products, he listened to what I wanted and did it step by step to create the best look possible.

He struggled slightly with the heart but he overcame this well to perfect it, he had great determination and I was overall satisfied. 
He had great attention to detail when carrying out my design as well.
He gave me his design, it looked good, it was clear, even though I couldn’t read certain products he’d used, although any question I asked he answer me immediately. I was happy with the way we both bounced off each other for advice and our structure during the whole project.

 I like how he kept with the Elizabethan design with the pale complexion and rosey cheeks but made it modern and quirky with the use of the orange combined.

However, he did change his face chart at the last minute which threw me off, with the detailed eyebrows and slight gold underneath. I feel changing his design at the last minute was due to lack of planning, however it came together well and he was pleased.


Overall, we had great communication, we worked well together and understood each other’s designs. The best part was his concentration and his attention to detailing and how he overcame his mistakes along the way.