Sunday 13 December 2015

Photographs showing off my personality

Photographs of my personality!

A few photographs reflecting my personality and love for things. It shows my love for my dogs, they are a huge part of my life, I am a huge animal lover so I made sure they were in my photos. Everything that is going on in these photos seem so chaotic, but I had to include everything I loved to do. I made sure I was outside when we did the photos, as I love the outdoors, I involved my bike, as this represented my love for travel and the outdoors also.

I have my gymnastic medals dangling from my bike, as this is also a big part of my life and my biggest success in my life, which reflects my passion and love for the sport.

I lived in and loved Australia so I had to put the flag on the seat of my bike, along with the card at the front of the bike that says 'The world is your oyster' and the compass around my wrist, this also shows my love of travel. I wore black and dark make-up, with the use of bold eyes, as I am at heart in love with rock music and the alternative scene, this was also reinforced with my fake leather jacket and satin tight trousers and Dt. Martins; it also describes me as a person, I am quiet mad, loud and love to be my own kind of person.

I also placed my Vivienne Westwood bag on my bike as I am in love with her designs and bags, even though I love the life of carefree travelling I also love my bit of glam. I am lastly wearing a white flower in my hair which was from Japan, I put this in for my love of Japan and have a Vietnamese bamboo hat on to mark my life in vietnam for a month travelling and working.








No comments: