Tuesday 8 December 2015

Monochromatic Face Chart



Monochromatic Face Chart 

I created a monochromatic face chart and I wasn't sure about my design, I tried it out on my model below, but I didn't like the effect on the face, I didn't like using just two colours of the supra and the shape felt like it didn't work.
So therefore, I adapted it to a more detailed face chart, with shading, different uses of products mixed together and progressed with my skills.
I also felt I rushed this design on my model and I wasn't at all happy with the outcome of it, I can see within my work over the weeks how I have developed from this.


                                                       

Products used and brushes used:
  • Kryolan Supra Color mixed with white base Illamasqua white base
  • Matte Primer Illamasqua 
  • Supra color purple and white mixed by Kryolan 
  • Blusher pallette kryolan dark brown mixed with purple variety palette 
  • Loose powder Illamasqua 
  • Foundation Brush- Charles Fox
  • Kabuki Brush- Charles Fox
  • Flat eye shadow brush- Charles Fox
  • Angled fine line brush- Charles Fox
  • Small rounded lip brush- Body Shop 

Face Chart 2
Developed Face Chart




I practiced this design on my model, I liked the use of products mixed, the way the application was applied and it was a vast improvement from my last design and my skills developed over time and I can see this in my techniques and application methods.

Model 2.


Products and brushes used:
  • Matte Primer Illamasqua 
  • White base Illamasqua foundation
  • Kryolan Blusher palette dark brown mixed with purple variety palette 
  • Supra Color purple and pink 
  • Loose powder Illamasqua
  • Kabuki brush
  • Flat blusher brush
  • Flat eye shadow brush
  • Angled liner brush 



Side angles of the design on my second model, showing the purple tones in the monochromatic design


No comments: